About Me

My photo
Yishun, Muslim, Singapore
Ohai! Welcome to my blog! Well, enjoy reading here!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Buddiez

My friends:


Hey viewers! These are my best buds if some of you might be wondering.



Nurmarsyita: She is one of my best friend. She's happy, positive, persistent, and loving. We're like sisters 'coz we have a lot of things in common. She nevers give up and always thinking on the bright side. We met since P1 when we first went to Primary School together.



Juliashaye: She's my twin sister as we totally think alike! She's random, funny, caring, and helpful. We met since P3 and started to stick together.



Nur Afiqah: She's my lil sis. She's kind, shy, pleasant, and timid. She's soft and kindhearted. She's mostly looking for me when needing help. Mas introduced her to me at P2, and started sticking together at P3.



Anela: We met at P4 after the introduction by Julia. Soon, after having a small chat with Anela, we became best buds. Her personality is a mix of me and Julia. She likes ponies and is quite funny.



Jennifer: We met at P4. We started to hang out even though she's much smarter than me. She's a happy, pleasent, intelligent girl who loves to make other feel happy.



Quratul: I met her exactly when I met Marsyita. She is understanding, happy, pleasent and healthy. She calls me a "chubby face" as my cheeks are chubby to her.


Jolin: She's really funny! She makes me laugh all the time! She's a random, funny, and happy girl! We didn't get along a P3 but had fun at P5!



These friends rock! Hope you have fun with you besties. Yana out! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment